- Pith and Its Young Chef Move Out of Columbia’s DormsJonah Reider turned his college room into a hot New York restaurant. Post-graduation, he is back in a Brooklyn townhouse, with bigger fish to fry.
- In Gay Rights Case, Woman to Appeal for Parental Rights to Ex-Partner’s SonThe court said that the woman had failed to prove her role as a parent to her former partner’s 7-year-old son, who was adopted after the couple separated.
- Before Fatal Fall, Man Fleeing Police Broadcasts Facebook VideoWith the police seeking to arrest him in the robbery of a cabdriver, Jamel Chandler used Facebook’s video streaming service to share what proved to be his last moments.
- Metropolitan Diary: The Sanitation Worker’s PlightThe next time you get frustrated idling behind a garbage truck, consider what the people picking up your trash have to contend with.
- De Blasio Backs Plan to Lift Base Price of Pack of Cigarettes to $13New York’s mayor also vowed to reduce the number of stores selling tobacco products, embracing a public health movement associated with his predecessor.
- World Trade Center Developer to Oversee M.T.A. Expansion ProjectsJanno Lieber will be in charge of high-profile projects such as the Second Avenue subway extension and a new train terminal under Grand Central.
- Scouting Report: Pop-Ups and Shopping Events Galore. And It’s Bridal Week.Customize your sneakers and your denim, browse vintage Comme des Garçons and Chanel, and more.
- Critical Shopper: Apolis Will Take Your Edge OffAt the Centre Street store, the offerings handsome, ethically produced staples, suitable, perhaps, for a specific sort of 21st-century flâneur.
- When Gigi Fell for Nili, the Quiet Designer Decided to Get LoudGigi Hadid and Kendall Jenner brought the Israeli designer Nili Lotan a raft of new young fans. Now she has opened a store just for them.
- Party Coverage: Scene City: Sarah Silverman, Mark Ruffalo and Edward Norton at Turtle BallThe Turtle Conservancy, started by Eric Goode, held its annual fund-raiser at the Bowery Hotel.
- Pith and Its Young Chef Move Out of Columbia’s Dorms
- Hairstylist/ Part-time or Full-time (Mohegan Lake)
- Restaurant Manager (White Plains)
- Owner Operators Wanted Sedans, SUV, Vans, Limousines (Elmsford)
- HIRING NOW: PT and FT Restaurant Servers (Irvington, NY)
- Construction Administrator/Assistant Project Manager
- Front Desk Person (Larchmont)
- ***COLLECTOR*** (YONKERS NY)
- Handyman/Painter (Mt. Vernon)
- Restaurant POS Support (Tarrytown)
- Delivery driver needed (Pleasantville)
- Custom Built PC- Black Thermaltake SHARK VA7000BWA ATX Full Tower (whiteplains) $99
- Apple iMac 12,1 21.5" Quad Core i5 2400S 2.5GHz 4GB RAM 500GB HDD (White Plains) $400
- Sony DVP-NS75H Precision Cinema Progressive HDMI 1080i Upscaling CD/DV (white Plains) $30
- projector - end it April $30
- Dell 745 SFF Optiplex Desktop PC Intel Core 2 Duo , 3 GB Ram (White Plains) $40
- 4 Dining Chairs $60
- Okidata OKIFax 2350 Fax Machine (White Plains) $40
- BROTHER INTELLIFAX 3800 SUPER G3 33.6KBPS ALL-IN-ONE LASER FAX COPY PR (White Plains) $40
- Laird Telemedia LTM-VDA6 1x6 Buffered Component Video Distribution Amp (white Plains) $60
- HP LaserJet 4250tn Workgroup Laser Printer (White Plains) $60
- New Set of 4 HP Toner Cartridges 641A LaserJet 4600 C9721A C9723A C972 (White Plains) $99
- HP Toner CartridgeComplete Set Q3960A Q3961A Q3962A Q3963A (White Plains) $99
- HP 4500 4550 Toner Set C4191A C4192A C4193A C4194A NEW Sealed (white Plains) $30
- pyrus baking set $5
- HP 90W Docking Station NEW IN BOX (White Plains) $20
- elegant lamp $10
- Drawer Unit $35
- Leather Recliner sofas / love seat / power recliner / couch / beautifu (Stamford) $1
- Big desk with keyboard tray $25
- microwave - available end of April $15
Category Archives: Stamford
Birthday Parties! Let a Mathnasium instructor run a fantastic party for your birthday child and their friends. Enjoy private use of our center for 1.5 hours. Your party host will engage your guests in fun and engaging LEGO build challenges! We’ll … Continue reading
Chili Cook-Off, Touch-A-Truck and Cookie Walk Saturday, November 14, 2015 11:00am 3:00pm Whose chili is the best? Come taste all and vote for your favorite at Pound Ridge Elementary School. Purchase cookies by the pound at the PRCC Women’s Cookie … Continue reading
Bestselling Author Jen Sincero at Mike Risko Music, December 2, 2015 Jen Sincero, New York Times best-selling author of You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life, comes to Mike Risko … Continue reading
Cult Classics: A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET (1984) DIRECTED BY: Wes Craven STARRING: Heather Langenkamp, Johnny Depp, Robert Englund UPCOMING SHOWTIMES: Tuesday, October 20, 2015 -8:30PM ABOUT: A group of teenagers are terrorized by “Freddy Krueger”, an evil being from … Continue reading
DEVELOP YOUR RIDING SKILLS Join a group or take private horseback riding lessons this Fall Season from beginner to advanced levels. MEAD FARM Stamford, CT 06903 Telephone: 203-322-4984 Website: http://www.meadfarm.com
â€˜The Ghosts of Ridgefieldâ€™ Return to Hemlock Hills Saturday, October 24, 2014 October is the month of shadows. As Halloween approaches, the spirit world meets the living, and in certain places, ghosts can be seen by mortals. Ridgefield’s own Hemlock … Continue reading
Spooky Tales Stories to Tickle Your Spine All Ages, Kids & Families Music Room Adult: $12.50, Child: $9 Come with your little ones to a riveting performance in the Music Room with storyteller LuAnn Adams to kick off your Halloween … Continue reading
5th Annual ArtsFest Sunday, September 20, 2015 1pm – 4pm Silvermine Arts Center Free On Sunday, September 20th, Silvermineâ€™s FREE annual ArtsFest celebrates its 5th year. Join Fairfield Countyâ€™s premier arts center for an afternoon of fun for all ages.Â … Continue reading
Friction Fire Workshop 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Join our blacksmith as he teaches you the basics of blacksmithing. Program lasts all day please bring a lunch. Pre registration is required. DATES: Sunday, September 6 FEE: $40 Blacksmithing Workshop 9 … Continue reading
Ron White Sat, October 17, 2015 Doors: 7:00 pm / Show: 8:00 pm The Capitol Theatre Port Chester, NY For more information visit:Â http://www.thecapitoltheatre.com/ Comedian Ron â€œTater Saladâ€ White first rose to fame as the cigar-smoking, scotch-drinking funnyman from the Blue … Continue reading