- Hungry City: Tastes of Chile at La Roja de Todos in QueensVania Isler, the owner’s daughter, steers the unfamiliar toward dishes “you can find only here,” like pastel de choclo, a casserole topped with a charred crust of corn and basil.
- Pith and Its Young Chef Move Out of Columbia’s DormsJonah Reider turned his college room into a hot New York restaurant. Post-graduation, he is back in a Brooklyn townhouse, with bigger fish to fry.
- New York and Los Angeles Theaters Partner to Bring New American Plays to BroadwayThe works, by Lynn Nottage, Will Eno and others, would appear in California at Center Theater Group, then at Second Stage, in its new Broadway home.
- New York Today: New York Today: Complaints of Dirty StreetsThursday: Examining complaints to 311, the Big City Book Club, and a prompt for poets.
- Why Giuliani Held a Secret Meeting with Turkey’s LeaderRudolph W. Giuliani, who is negotiating in the case of Reza Zarrab, a Turkish gold trader, said he was seeking a resolution that would promote national security interests.
- Bookshelf: Retracing the ’50s Hunt for New York’s ‘Mad Bomber’In his new book “Incendiary,” Michael Cannell chronicles the case and the early use of criminal profiling.
- Tourists for a Day, Shedding Refugee Label in the SunSyrian refugee families were shown the city’s sights, complete with Times Square characters and a carousel run by a man named Trump. A tour company is offering its services to the immigrants free.
- Field Notes: Matchmaker, Matchmaker, Roll Me a JointSome dating services are connecting people who are interested in getting high on more than just love.
- In Jail, Pads and Tampons as Bargaining ChipsInconsistent access at jails and prisons has less to do with stock and more to do with power.
- As Winter Recedes, Lake George Area Faces Tragedy Left From Last SummerIn a case that has left a popular New York resort region shaken, Alexander West went on trial this week for manslaughter in the death last July of 8-year-old Charlotte McCue in a horrific boat crash.
- Hungry City: Tastes of Chile at La Roja de Todos in Queens
- Hairstylist (Rye Brook)
- Administrative Assistant (White Plains, NY)
- Looking for experienced Floor manager and busboys (HARTSDALE, NY)
- Alarm Dispatcher Full Time Overnight Shift - IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY (White Plains)
- Treatment Coordinator (Westchester)
- DOG BATHER (Westchester)
- CHARTER/COACH BUS DRIVERS (Valhalla)
- Want a job that offers FREE room and board? (Northeast Pennsylvania)
- CDL Glass Truck Driver (New Rochelle)
- CDL Glass Truck Driver (New Rochelle)
- Ethan Allen Quilt / Blanket rack $20
- IKEA armchair (Ridgefield) $10
- 1995 Ford 22" Flat Bed Power Lift Gate $9500
- 87-93 foxbody mustang parts (Yonkers) $100
- Hexagonal Wine/Bottle Honeycomb rack - Metal $145
- 2012 Suzuki SX4 Sport - Low Mileage - Clean & Reliable (Great Neck) $5400
- REDUCED - Raymour and Flanigan Briarwood Microfiber Sofa (Cortlandt Manor) $550
- Critter Trail cage for small animals (Valhalla) $20
- 3 body / surf boards (Bedford Hills (N. Westchester)) $15
- Adult Aluminum Malibu Air Zone Bike (Bedford Hills/Katonah) $100
- Wood Chest of drawers (Mount Vernon) $100
- Joe Bonamassa Firebird I (Treasure) (Orange County) $675
- 2011 Chrysler 200 Convertible - Low Miles - Heated Seats -Clean&Loaded (Great Neck) $8400
- 7 Golf carts (Bedford Hills/Katonah) $25
- Ship / Nautical Vignette Shadowbox / Diorama $35
- Will pay top dollar for your Rolex, other luxury watches & diamonds! (Staten Island)
- Small Cabinet /media center (Mount Vernon) $50
- Wood desk with drawers (Mount Vernon) $90
- Crate and Barrel Picnic Basket (Bedford Hills/Katonah) $20
- CHROME KITCHEN SINK SPRAYER WITH HOSE (Yonkers) $15
Category Archives: Chappaqua
Birthday Parties! Let a Mathnasium instructor run a fantastic party for your birthday child and their friends. Enjoy private use of our center for 1.5 hours. Your party host will engage your guests in fun and engaging LEGO build challenges! We’ll … Continue reading
Chili Cook-Off, Touch-A-Truck and Cookie Walk Saturday, November 14, 2015 11:00am 3:00pm Whose chili is the best? Come taste all and vote for your favorite at Pound Ridge Elementary School. Purchase cookies by the pound at the PRCC Women’s Cookie … Continue reading
Bestselling Author Jen Sincero at Mike Risko Music, December 2, 2015 Jen Sincero, New York Times best-selling author of You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life, comes to Mike Risko … Continue reading
The Chappaqua Craft and Gift Fair Celebrates its 31st Year with More Than 100 Local Artisans and Crafts People Saturday, November 7, 2015 from 10am to 4pm Robert E. Bell Middle School 50 Senter Street Chappaqua, NY 10514 Admire the … Continue reading
â€˜The Ghosts of Ridgefieldâ€™ Return to Hemlock Hills Saturday, October 24, 2014 October is the month of shadows. As Halloween approaches, the spirit world meets the living, and in certain places, ghosts can be seen by mortals. Ridgefield’s own Hemlock … Continue reading
Spooky Tales Stories to Tickle Your Spine All Ages, Kids & Families Music Room Adult: $12.50, Child: $9 Come with your little ones to a riveting performance in the Music Room with storyteller LuAnn Adams to kick off your Halloween … Continue reading
5th Annual ArtsFest Sunday, September 20, 2015 1pm – 4pm Silvermine Arts Center Free On Sunday, September 20th, Silvermineâ€™s FREE annual ArtsFest celebrates its 5th year. Join Fairfield Countyâ€™s premier arts center for an afternoon of fun for all ages.Â … Continue reading
2015 Chappaqua Childrenâ€™s Book Festival is the Largest in the Tri-State Region, with 85 Childrenâ€™s Book Authors/Illustrators More than 85 renowned childrenâ€™s book authors and illustrators will be participating in the 2015 Chappaqua Childrenâ€™s Book Festival (CCBF), making it … Continue reading
Ron White Sat, October 17, 2015 Doors: 7:00 pm / Show: 8:00 pm The Capitol Theatre Port Chester, NY For more information visit:Â http://www.thecapitoltheatre.com/ Comedian Ron â€œTater Saladâ€ White first rose to fame as the cigar-smoking, scotch-drinking funnyman from the Blue … Continue reading
SOWE (Southern Westchester) Festivals is pleased to announce its third annual event: SOWE 2015 Music Festival, in Harbor Island Park, Mamaroneck, NY, Saturday, September 19, 2015. The SOWE Music Festival, produced in association with 107.1 The Peak, features a … Continue reading