- 2016 Barn Dance to be held at John Jay Homestead on Sept. 17th
The Annual Barn Dance at John Jay Homestead will take place on September 17th, from 5:00 P.M. to 10:00 P.M. The dance includes a country barbecue, a pizza truck, ice cream sundaes, a campfire, and music by local bands. This year, there will be a special “Ponies and Pooches” show. A new partnership between Friends of John Jay Homestead and the Boys and Girls Club of Northern Westchester has enabled our event sponsors to underwrite tickets for 25 Boys and Girls Club families to attend the Barn Dance.
Admission is $25 – $30 for children and $65 – $250 for adults.
John Jay Homestead State Historic Site is located at 400 Jay Street in Katonah, NY. For more information, please call (914) 232-8119 or e-mail email@example.com.
# # #
John Jay Homestead State Historic Site is one of only a few historic homes in this country once owned by a Founding Father, and open to the public. Friends of John Jay Homestead is a non-profit, educational organization founded in 1977 by local residents. It is New York State’s day-to-day partner in providing volunteer assistance and critical funding for the preservation, restoration and interpretation of John Jay Homestead State Historic Site, and for its educational programs.
- New York Today: New York Today: Architecture for AllWednesday: Architecture and design month, a frigid commute, and artists dressed as buildings.
- Living In: Parkchester, the Bronx, Working as PlannedMost of Parkchester, in the eastern Bronx, is a 129-acre planned apartment complex.
- Editorial: Movement in the Eric Garner CaseReassigning the federal investigation was the best way to end an impasse over the legality of New York police officers’ deadly actions.
- Zagat Changes Scoring System in 2017 New York GuideThe original format for rating restaurants, based on a scale of 1 to 30, is gone. In its place are rankings that go from 1.0 to 5.0, with decimals.
- In Bridge Trial, Prosecutors Portray Ex-Christie Aide as Eager WarriorProsecutors used texts and emails to show how Bridge Anne Kelly, a former aide to Gov. Chris Christie, modeled herself after him and iced out his political foes.
- Trump Wanted His Name Across the Earth. New York City Said No.Outside Mr. Trump’s hotel in Midtown Manhattan is a sculpture of the globe. Originally, he wanted his branding to encircle it. But in 1996, city planning officials intervened.
- Staffing Change in Eric Garner Inquiry Pushes It Into ‘Strange Territory’After a dispute between prosecutors in Brooklyn and Washington led to an overhaul, experts say there could be complications in the case.
- New York Today: New York Today: Architecture for All
- toshiba 32" tv (hyde park) $60
- New York Rangers vs. Tampa Bay Lightning October 30th MSG (Mount Vernon) $150
- Art Deco - type working lamp. (Mount Vernon) $25
- Desk Globe (Mount Vernon) $25
- Corelle "Friendship" Dinner Plates (Mount Vernon) $15
- Women's Golf bag (Mount Vernon) $15
- Kathy Ireland Sneakers (Mount Vernon) $5
- I need empty inkjet cartridges. (Mount Vernon)
- Staples Copy Paper. (Mount Vernon) $20
- Women's Cowboy Boots. (Mount Vernon) $20
- 2005 Dodge Dakota 4X4 SLTQuad cap 4D pick up (Hackensack) $6500
- Small,unique bedroom lamp. (Mount Vernon) $30
- Wrought Iron Fruit Bowl (Mount Vernon) $10
- Peavey EVH Wolfgang Quilt-Top Special EXP Guitar $700
- 2 UFC 205 Weigh In Tickets Section 209 (White Plains, NY) $80
- My dad owns a body shop used car lot (Ossining)
- 2009 Kawasaki ZX6R Monster Edition PRICE DROP 5K $5000
- Shirt Coat Hangers Wood High Quality Lot Large Box 50 - 75 + Clothing (Westchester Putnam County) $20
- Eizo Monitor FlexScan S2000 LCD Display Screen 20.1" Photography Video (Westchester Putnam County) $90
- Alesis ADAT XT20 8 Track Digital MultiTrack Studio Tape Recorder & Box (Westchester Putnam County) $150