- Lego Birthday Parties at Mathnasium!
Let a Mathnasium instructor run a fantastic party for your birthday child and their friends. Enjoy private use of our center for 1.5 hours. Your party host will engage your guests in fun and engaging LEGO build challenges!
We’ll take care of set-up and clean-up so you can relax and enjoy the fun! Paper goods and LEGO 3-1 Creator set party favors included.
Bring your own refreshments, cake!
Recommended for ages 5-10.
These parties are exclusively offered at our Scarsdale Center!
Complete details visit: www.mathnasium.com/scarsdale/events
- Grace Notes: Studying Fake News About Voltaire, Spread by Voltaire HimselfA professor says that the 18th-century French satirist lied about his date of birth not to hide a scandal, but to create one.
- As Cuomo Hires More Women, Ex-Senior Official Is Accused of AssaultA new lawsuit accusing a former senior state official of assault comes as Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo has appointed more women to top positions.
- New York City Expects More Tourists, but Fewer International VisitorsThe tourism promotion agency estimated a record 61.8 million tourists this year, despite a decline in the number of visitors from other countries.
- In High School Darkrooms, Shedding Light on a Vintage CraftFilm photography has become a popular class offering in Manhattan high schools, as younger generations embrace vintage technology.
- Metropolitan Diary: At a Playground in Alley Pond ParkTwo parents share a moment of peace in Queens.
- Call It Splitsville, N.Y.: Hasidic Enclave to Get Its Own TownResidents in the village of Kiryas Joel, in Orange County, and those in the Town of Monroe voted to part ways, ending years of conflict over zoning.
- The Neediest Cases Fund: After Homelessness, He Longs for a ‘Space to Call My Own’During a stretch of homelessness, Keith Ford graduated from high school, found work in the energy field and met his fiancée. His next goal is finding a home.
- System Failure: How Politics and Bad Decisions Starved New York’s SubwaysDisruptions and delays have roiled the system this year. But the crisis was long in the making, fueled by a litany of errors, a Times investigation shows.
- Judge Ruchie, the Hasidic Superwoman of Night CourtThe first ultra-Orthodox woman elected judge in the country got there not by breaking the rules of her community, but by observing them religiously.
- The Double-Stuffed Boat to HaitiThrough a quirk of customs law, Haitian New Yorkers can ship home almost anything, as long as it’s crammed into a vehicle that can be loaded onto a boat.
- Grace Notes: Studying Fake News About Voltaire, Spread by Voltaire Himself
- WHITE PLAINS STYLISTS WANTED (388 Tarrytown Rd White Plains)
- Delivery Drivers - Pizzeria (Rye)
- Dance Studio Office Manager
- Electrician needed (Valhalla)
- $50 cash - Online Health Insurance Research Study (VIRTUAL) (remote ok)
- Drivers Wanted - No Experience Needed - Flexible - Up to $1,500/week
- NEED WEEKEND CLEANERS TO START THIS WEEK - up to $22/hr, Paid Weekly
- AGENCY EXPANSION (New Rochelle)
- Village of Tuckahoe Subway Worker Needed (Village of Tuckahoe)
- Blue Nose puppies $700
- Used Wood Fired Pizza Trailer (Bronx) $25000
- Dog food central
- DRIVE MEDICAL ROLLATER & Walker & CANES & TUB BENCH & BED RAILS (Westchester- Fleetwood) $150
- MUST SELL ! UNIQUE DANISH MODERN STYLE BEVELLED GLASS TOP COFFEE TABLE (Fleetwood - Westchester County) $150
- 2 BEAUTIFUL Vintage ORIGINAL CLASSIC STIFFEL Brass Lamps w/ Shades (Westchester- Fleetwood) $150
- Need a reliable 420 connection
- Do you need a longterm 420 connection
- Looking for a Free or almost Free Used Car (Yonkers / Bronxville)
- 2002 Suzuki Savage LS650 Bobber (Yonkers) $1750
- 2016 CADILLAC ESCALADE FULL SIZE LUXURY 4X4 SUV.,,,,......,,,, $25000
- 2015 Harley Davidson Breakout (Westchester) $15550
- NEW 36"BIRCH WOOD LIGHT GRAY SINGLE SINK BATHROOM VANITY W/ MARBLE TOP $625
- 2 pc Hutch or Dresser Hi Quality Solid Wood (scarsdale)
- Antique China Cabinet Display Case Mirrored (Scarsdale)
- Vintage Glass Wine Jugs Demi John Bottle (SCARSDALE)
- Console Table Entertainment TV Stereo Stand (scarsdale) $50
- Vintage Skis and boots (scarsdale)
- 2 Mirrors Wood Frame (scarsdale)
- Wood Magazine stand (Scarsdale)