- Adult Workshops – Muscoot Farm
Friction Fire Workshop
10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Join our blacksmith as he teaches you the basics of blacksmithing. Program lasts all day please bring a lunch. Pre registration is required.
DATES: Sunday, September 6
9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Join our blacksmith as he teaches you the basics of blacksmithing. Program lasts all day please bring a lunch. Pre registration is required. There are two session dates to choose from.
DATE: Saturday, November 7 or Saturday, November 21
51 Route 100
Katonah, NY 10536
PARK HOURS: Open seven days a week, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., year-round.
For more information visit: www.muscootfarm.org/workshops/adult_ws.html
- New York Today: Enforcing a BanFriday: The shark fin ban, sunny skies and Henry James’s dislikes.
- Queens as a Tourist Destination? Readers ReactAn article on the rising number of tourists visiting Queens attracted reader responses from along the No. 7 train line and beyond.
- Debriefing: The How-on-Earth GardenDavid Kelly, the garden designer, has taken on some unusually challenging landscaping projects.
- About New York: How a Gun in Luggage Became a Permanent Ball and ChainA Virginia woman’s 1985 felony conviction is an example of how the merciless application of justice can harm a person for life.
- City Room: No Crying Over Spilled ChickenMetropolitan Diary: When a pregnant woman’s spouse accidentally spilled a chicken parmigiana dinner, meant for her, on a subway platform, a gentleman put the mishap into perspective.
- New York Relies on Housing Program It Deplores as Homeless Ranks SwellMayor Bill de Blasio has not delivered on his pledge to end the city’s use of an emergency form of housing that officials have deemed abhorrent and ineffective.
- A Patch of the Bronx Where the Corn Is as High as a Cabdriver’s EyeAbout 15 years ago, a group of cabdrivers started an urban farm in the Spuyten Duyvil neighborhood. They grow corn, beans and tomatoes.
- Uncertainty Clouds Future of Willets Point and Its Oil-Stained StreetsA decision by the de Blasio administration not to appeal a state court ruling has put the Iron Triangle of Queens in limbo.
- Brisk Business at Bronx Hotel, Center of Legionnaires’ OutbreakGuests at the Opera House Hotel have mostly been unfazed by the building’s link to the worst spreading of Legionnaires’ disease in New York City’s history.
- U.S. to Join Inquiry Into Death of New York PrisonerThe United States attorney in Manhattan will investigate the death of Samuel Harrell, a prisoner at the Fishkill Correctional Facility who inmates say was beaten severely by guards.
- New York Today: Enforcing a Ban
- 2011 Pursuit 265 Dual Console (Ct.) $114000
- Hummingbird Feeder $15
- engine stands (tuckahoe ny 10707) $35
- Bird House for Wrens $20
- Bird Nesting Roost $20
- 2014 Ford E-250 Commercial (Stamford, CT)
- Milton Compression Tester $40
- calf machine (tuckahoe ny) $125
- Craftsman Advance Timing Light $45
- 2011 Nissan JUKE SV (White Plains, NY)
- 1989 Johnson 200hp lower unit (Larchmont) $450
- Vintage Snap On Tool Tote $40
- Bird House $20
- Garden Fence $10
- Kawai, Yamaha, Schimmel, Ibach, Steinway, Knabe grand piano options (New Paltz, NY)
- Shurflo Diaphragm Pump $35
- Vintage Kodak Jiffy Camera Six-16 $25
- Vintage Voigtlander Vito II Camera $50
- Kodak Tele-Ektra 2 Camera $10
- 25 moving boxes/bubble wrap (Thornwood)